Mission, Method and Values
Improve the overall business environment for executives. Reduce pressure through the development and execution of sound business systems and procedures, build an organization with a value of $2M to $5M, that can be sold when the owner is ready; a complete Business Development Machine.
Gain sufficient knowledge of the client, their organization, and challenges they face; in order to understand and appreciate their perspective and position.
- Understand both the financial and human aspects of each issue important to the CEO, along with the ramifications of each.
- Design and implement the system and or procedure to fit the need.
- Ensure the new or modified system or procedure has a measurable return.
- Throughout the implementation process, educate and train all levels of management and staff to ensure maintenance and constant improvement of all systems (Marketing, Sales, & Operations).
Our core value is integrity. Our success is measured by the degree to which each party’s interests are served. A transaction properly executed, and a system properly implemented ensures that each individual’s position is improved, relationships are strengthened and certainty that the right decisions were made increases with the passage of time.
Three Things that Make us Unique:
- We have experience in the ‘business aspects’ of each area of your business.
- Our involvement is “Hands-On”.
- Our meeting rhythms with you are the same as what we encourage you to maintain with your own team.
- If your product/service has a market,
- If you truly want to grow, and
- If you are willing to engage and follow the system;
your business will grow and its value will increase.
“A ten minute investment on the part of us each, may prove to be a good one for both of us.”