Charles H Puissegur
Enhance business growth and increase value through a continuous improvement of Business Systems and Procedures:
- Financial and Management Accounting
- CHPuissegur & Associates, Business Systems and Procedures / Owner, 1992 to Present
- Assist in the development of business systems and procedures: strategic planning, internal structural development.
- B2B business 1 to 50 employees.
- The Carlton Systems Group / Partner – 1988 – 1992
- Design, sale, and installation of accounting/ERP systems to a variety of businesses of 25 to 250 employees
- Rudy Puissegur & Associates / Owner – 1974 – 1988
- Design, sale, and installation of manual bookkeeping systems to a variety of businesses of 1 to 125 employees
- Sinclair Community College / Adjunct Instructor -1981 – 1988
- Principles of Accounting
- Applied Accounting: developed curriculum and taught accounting using Open Systems Accounting Software (OSAS)
- Downey Grinding Company, Inc. (precision grinding) 1972 – 1974
- Operate Surface grinders, Blanchard grinders, lathe, mill, saws, weld, etc.
- Rebuild and maintain centerless grinders.
- Couch & Philippi (manufacturer and distributor of signs) – 1970 – 1972 – Operate: presses, brakes, silk screen on various materials – from 4″ sq to 4′ x 8′, tools and equipment used: welding, mill, lath, drill press, hand tools, etc.
- USMC 1967 – 1970 – Truck Driver
- Sandler Selling System – 1990 through 1996
- The Presidents Club, A clearly defined systematic process to build relationships and sales.
- American Production and Inventory Society / Certificate (CPIM) – 1992
- Materials Requirements Planning, Capacity Requirements Planning, Inventory Control, Shop Floor Control, Systems, and Procedures
- Ohio State University / Certificate in Entrepreneurial Development, 1984
- Sinclair Community College /Associate in Applied Science Accounting – 1979, Dayton, Ohio
- The United States Marine Corps – 1967 –1970, Vietnam Veteran … (The four primary items above this line were, I suppose, at best, vocational training. This line was an education indeed, and an interesting one.)